CHILDREN’S PROGRAM COORDINATOR
The purpose is to lead and oversee the Children’s Program of CHEC
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the oversight and leadership of BC CHEC Children’s Program for ages birth to Grade Six
- Manage and oversee financial budget of the program
- Create, along with coordinators for different age groups, environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth
- Oversee and purchase supplies for the program
- Recruit, train screen and manage staff
- Track children's registrations and contact parents as necessary
- Create class lists and sign in/out reporting forms
- Experience in children’s work, planning, communication, etc.
- Experience managing and recruiting people/ team builder
- Basic computer skills, document editing, spreadsheets, publications
- Excellent communication skills with children and adults
Must be physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Term contract position- February- April 2017 for $2000 for above scope of work
- Due to the nature of convention work hours vary, with the busiest week being April 24th – 29th.